Included in your Tour:
- 2 Nights stay accommodation at sahara Luxury Camps.
- Breakfasts & Dinners.
- Private English speaking driver.
- Transportation in /out Errachidida to Merzouga by 4*4 with fuel for entire journey equipped by an air-conditioning system.
- Camel Tours (sunset or sunrise) in the Dunes.
- Mineral water in the car.
Not Included in your Tour:
- Alcoholic or soft drinks.
- Personal purchase.
- Entrance fees to the museums and historical monuments.
- Everything not mentioned in the program.
( upon request with extra charge) :
- Quad Bikes. (55 EUROS : 1 hour/ 1person).
- Buggy. (150 EUROS : 1h/ 2people).
- Pic nic Lunch in the oasis. (20 euros/1person).
- Tour with 4*4 on the second Day. 120 euros/Car.
- Cooking Class. 80 euros/person
- Sandboarding ( free of charge ).
N.B : We don’t sell alcohol in our Camps, since it is difficult to get an authaurisation but we can serve it.
Share This Trip
- (Please remember to book separately)
- Day 1
- Fes – Ifrane – Midelt – Merrzouga
- Day 2
- Merzouga Experience
- Day 3
- Merzouga – Ouarzazat – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
Day 01 Fes – Ifrane – Midelt – Merrzouga
Take the road to Merzouga. Throughout the road to Merzouga village, we will pass by Ifrane, stopping to see the cedar tree forest and the local Barbary monkeys. We will also pass the American- Moroccan University Al Akhawayen, which was built by the Saudis. We will have lunch during our journey in the Ziz Valley or at another local town on the road to the Sahara Desert. We will continue along the road to Merzouga and arrive before sunset.
Accommodation: Sahara Luxury CampsMeal Plan : Dinner (drinks not included).
Day 02 Merzouga Experience
After breakfast you will take the 4×4 for a tour to some nearby caves where natural fossils can be found, then you will go to the small and ancient village of Tissrdmin where many movies have been filmed, taking the road which passes along the route of the famous Paris – Dakar rally. You will then pass through the Black Desert with its volcanic stones where we will take tea with a Tuareg family. Then you will arrive at the village of Kamlia, famous for its inhabitants from black Africa and their music. This village is also famous for the festival of music and dance that takes place every year during the first week of August. From here you will go to see the lake Dayet Srji with its pink flamingos. before returning to the luxury camp to relax before taking the camels for a trek into the dunes. After a camel trek of about an half hour you will arrive at the luxury camp where you will spend over night luxury camp .
Accommodation: Sahara Luxury Camps
Meal Plan : Diner & Breakfast(drinks not included)
Day 03 Merzouga – Ouarzazat – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
Early breakfast before taking the road through Rissani, Dades Valley kalaat M’gouna and you can make stops to take pictures and see those amazing landscapes and On the way back we will choose the south road towards Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. This giant fortification, which is made up of six Kasbahs and nearly fifty ksars is a great example of earthen clay architecture of South Morocco. Many films have been shot there. Then head to Marrakech to continue the Road to Marrakech where ends the trip you will be dropped off at your accommodation or airport. End of services.