Included in your Tour:
- 2 Nights stay accommodation at sahara Luxury Camps.
- Breakfasts & Dinners.
- Private English speaking driver.
- Transportation in /out Errachidida to Merzouga by 4*4 with fuel for entire journey equipped by an air-conditioning system.
- Camel Tours (sunset or sunrise) in the Dunes.
- Mineral water in the car.
Not Included in your Tour:
- Alcoholic or soft drinks.
- Personal purchase.
- Entrance fees to the museums and historical monuments.
- Everything not mentioned in the program.
( upon request with extra charge) :
- Quad Bikes. (55 EUROS : 1 hour/ 1person).
- Buggy. (150 EUROS : 1h/ 2people).
- Pic nic Lunch in the oasis. (20 euros/1person).
- Tour with 4*4 on the second Day. 120 euros/Car.
- Cooking Class. 80 euros/person
- Sandboarding ( free of charge ).
N.B : We don’t sell alcohol in our Camps, since it is difficult to get an authaurisation but we can serve it.
Share This Trip
- (Please remember to book separately)
- Day 1
- Errachidia Airport – Merzouga
- Day 2
- Desert Experience by 4×4
- Day 3
- Merzouga- Errachidia
Day 01 Errachidia Airport – Merzouga
Pick up from Errachidia towards the South, transfer from the airport to the Camp that will take 2 hours , once arrived you will spend a good night sleep in a tent under the majestic milky way galaxy.
Accommodation: Sahara Luxury Camps Meal Plan : Diner & Breakfast. (drinks not included).
Day 02 Desert Experience by 4×4
After breakfast you will take the 4×4 for a tour to some nearby caves where natural fossils can be found, then you will go to the small and ancient village of Tissrdmin where many movies have been filmed, taking the road which passes along the route of the famous Paris – Dakar rally. You will then pass through the Black Desert with its volcanic stones where we will take tea with a Tuareg family. Then you will arrive at the village of Kamlia, famous for its inhabitants from black Africa and their music. This village is also famous for the festival of music and dance that takes place every year during the first week of August. From here you will go to see the lake Dayet Srji with its pink flamingos. before returning to the luxury camp to relax before taking the camels for a trek into the dunes. After a camel trek of about an half hour you will arrive at the luxury camp where you will spend over night luxury camp .
Accommodation: Sahara Luxury Camps
Meal Plan : Diner & Breakfast. (drinks not included).
Day 03 Merzouga- Errachidia
In the morning we will enjoy breakfast and the sunrise from the great dune then travel to Errachidia back to the Airport and see on the way the landscapes at first lights of the Day.