Included in your Tour:
- 2 Nights stay accommodation at sahara Luxury Camps.
- Breakfasts & Dinners.
- Private English speaking driver.
- Transportation in /out Errachidida to Merzouga by 4*4 with fuel for entire journey equipped by an air-conditioning system.
- Camel Tours (sunset or sunrise) in the Dunes.
- Mineral water in the car.
Not Included in your Tour:
- Alcoholic or soft drinks.
- Personal purchase.
- Entrance fees to the museums and historical monuments.
- Everything not mentioned in the program.
( upon request with extra charge) :
- Quad Bikes. (55 EUROS : 1 hour/ 1person).
- Buggy. (150 EUROS : 1h/ 2people).
- Pic nic Lunch in the oasis. (20 euros/1person).
- Tour with 4*4 on the second Day. 120 euros/Car.
- Cooking Class. 80 euros/person
- Sandboarding ( free of charge ).
N.B : We don’t sell alcohol in our Camps, since it is difficult to get an authaurisation but we can serve it.
Share This Trip
- (Please remember to book separately)
- Day 1
- Fes – Ifrane – Midelt – Merrzouga
- Day 2
- Merrzouga - Dades – Skoura
- Day 3
- Skoura – Ouarzazat – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
Day 01 Fes – Ifrane – Midelt – Merrzouga
Take the road to Merzouga. Throughout the road to Merzouga village, we will pass by Ifrane, stopping to see the cedar tree forest and the local Barbary monkeys. We will also pass the American- Moroccan University Al Akhawayen, which was built by the Saudis. We will have lunch during our journey in the Ziz Valley or at another local town on the road to the Sahara Desert. We will continue along the road to Merzouga and arrive before sunset.
Accommodation: Sahara Luxury Camps
Meal Plan : Dinner (drinks not included).
Day 02 Merrzouga- Dades – Skoura
After breakfast, we visit Rissani – old Sijilmassa – the economic capital of Morocco where the caravans used to depart through the desert and where it still holds a market known for the sale of medicines, donkeys and Berber rugs. Here you also find many traditional kasbahs and typical Moroccan buildings. For lunch, you will experience directly the hospitality of the locals. A Tuareg family opens the doors of their modest home for us to taste the famous Berber pizza with its 44 spices. We head back to Rissani from a different direction, Skoura is a magical oasis lined with many palm groves. The contrast of the Atlas Mountains and the desert landscape is fascinating. Known for growing roses the perfumes in the air are intense. The palm groves were built by the 12th century Almohad Sultan Yacoub el-Mansour and named after its natives – the people of the Haskourene tribe. Many of the most spectacular Kasbahs in Morocco can be found in and around Skoura. After lunch in a typical southern restaurant we head for the town of Skoura, known for its Monday markets. Then we head back to your hotel, relax, have dinner and spend the night in the most relaxed, noise and pollution free town of Morocco.
Accommodation: Ksar Elkbaba
Meal Plan :Diner & Breakfast(drinks not included)
Day 03 Skoura – Ouarzazat – Ait Ben Haddou – Marrakech
Early breakfast before taking the road through Marrakech , and you can make stops to take pictures and see those amazing landscapes and On the way back we will choose the south road towards Kasbah Ait Ben Haddou UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1987. This giant fortification, which is made up of six Kasbahs and nearly fifty ksars is a great example of earthen clay architecture of South Morocco. Many films have been shot there. Then head to Marrakech to continue the Road to Marrakech where ends the trip you will be dropped off at your accommodation or airport. End of services.